The course of the exercise:
1. Select from the deck into the open way 2 word cards (possible alternatives) and blindly 4 picture cards.
2. For the word cards, we deliberately choose 2 suitable images from 4 card pictures.
3. Each combination of cards (word + picture) is considered separately and discussed.
Possible questions about the combination of cards:
- Describe what you see on the picture?
- If you make up a story and combine a word and an image, then what is it for you?
- What feelings does the composed story evoke?
- How is the story compatible with your life?
- What associations arise?
- What is the meaning of the story for you: a description of what has already been lived or what is desired for the future?
4. Based on the analysis of card combinations, the client is determined with an acceptable choice for him.
The authors of the exercise: Natalia Borisova and Natalia Chukina.