Are you already familiar with OH-Cards?
Who is Moritz Egetmeier?
- is a world-famous trainer who has more than 30 years experience in conducting seminars on 5 continents in more than 20 countries. Thousands of international specialists have been trained.
- Moritz Egetmeyer grew up in Germany and moved to Vancouver, Canada, to study psychology at Simon Fraser University and human psychology at the Cold Mountain Institute, where he also received an eclectic / versatile training as a psychotherapist;
- he met the first OH deck and its author Elly Raman in Canada, where he found a psychotherapeutic tool that could help people find authentic ways in their personal development;
- returning to Germany, he began to publish OH maps and develop the genre of associative maps, became the developer of most projective associative maps, founded the publishing house OH-Verlag / OH Publishing House (1985) and OH Cards Institute (http: // www. oh-cards-institute.org)
- over the past 33 years, the genre has grown to 19 varieties. OH cards are available today in 25 different languages.
OH Basic Workshop (Basic) March 8-10, 2019
- acquaintance with all 19 types of cards
- mastering the rules of working with metaphorical associative cards and O-Etiquette
- study of therapeutic methods, exercises and application techniques in counseling, psychotherapy, training and education
- practical work in pairs, small and large groups
What do you get at this seminar?
The opportunity to become part of an extraordinary creative community, learn something new about yourself, gain new professional experience and practical tools for work, hear an authentic story about the creation of maps from their developer, learn new techniques for working with OH-Cards.
Target audience: psychologists, psychotherapists, coaches, trainers, teachers, employees of helping professions, HR managers and all interested.
OH Supervision Workshop (Supervision) March 11-12, 2019 (only for those who have passed the OH Basic!)
Attention! Only 12 participants in the group!
At the OH Supervision workshop, each participant will work as a consultant and should have experience using cards in their profession. Each participant demonstrates their skills in a pair with another participant, acts as a client in front of the group. The subject of the client must be real, not fictional. Each participant will also be a client for another participant who is a consultant.
Each such session can last 30 minutes, and then the participant receives feedback and a question from the group and from the moderator.
What do you get at this seminar?
The opportunity to receive feedback and supervision of their own work from the guru and the developer of the method of metaphorical associative cards and colleagues who have experience in this method, to expand the arsenal of their professional skills and work techniques.
Additional benefits of participation:
# You can buy metaphoric cards at special prices!
# You can become the most distributor of these cards!
# You will receive a certificate of participation with the logo and the stamp "OH Cards Institute" and the signature of Moritz Egetmeyer, which gives the right to use the cards in advisory work and conduct training activities!
Registration and payment:
Payment for participation in the OH Basic:
Upon registration and prepayment until February 15 - 250 Euro
When registering and making an advance payment before March 1 - 300 Euro
From March 2 and at the seminar - payment of 350 Euro
Payment for participation in the OH Supervision:
For registration and prepayment until February 15 - 150 Euro
Upon registration and prepayment until March 1 - 175 Euro
From March 2 and at the seminar - payment of 200 Euro