The deck includes 128 metaphorical associative cards, drawn by a marker.
These cards depict men who perform some kind of action, or do nothing.
With the help of this deck, a person can see himself in his request, his position and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve the goal.
The “Actions and Inaction” deck is designed to work for psychologists, coaches, coaches, leading transformational games, psychotherapists, art therapists, as well as those who want to find a universal method of working on themselves and learn how to solve their problems without the help of a psychologist.
The deck can be used as a diagnostic, prognostic, immersive, coaching, resource and auxiliary deck in counseling, coaching, psychological transformational games and trainings.
With the help of the MAC "Actions and Inaction" deck you can:
• track what a person does in their request;
• does not;
• understand why they are not achieving certain goals;
• see the actions / inactions of other people in the request;
• understand what you need, or do not need to do;
see yourself from the side;
• figure out what actions are in priority
Copyright © 2018 - Pushkov Alexandr