The course of the exercise:
1. We offer the client to openly find a card symbolizing his goal.
2. Find in the open 5-10 cards (the number of the client's request), which will answer the question:
“What benefits will I get when I reach my goal?”
3. Openly or blindly get 5-7 cards answering the question: “What kind of benefits do I get if I don’t reach my goal or go in a different direction?”
We discuss what "benefits" more.
4. Blindly, for each card from clause 3, get one card that answers the question: “What can I do to satisfy the need behind the secondary benefit?”
5. Draw conclusions, write down interesting thoughts.
Author of the exercise: Nadezhda Vershinina