The course of the exercise:
1. Choose 3-4 open cards related to how you were during the significant periods of your life.
1) I'm 18 years old;
2) I'm 25 years old;
3) I'm 30 years old.
2. Then select one card that represents you the way you are.
3. Put a number of cards "I am 18 years old" and "I am now." Ask yourself the question: “What was this about me, what was not there now, and what would I really need (character, behavior, worldview, etc.)?”
4. Then select the appropriate “card-resource” response, which will help determine the resource required at this life stage.
5. Follow step 3 and item 4 with the remaining cards.
6. Lay out the resource cards that you got in one line, take a picture, tell about your discoveries, write down what was said.
Author of the exercise: Nika Vernikova