The course of the exercise:
1. We offer the client to openly draw out several cards (5-7), which will symbolize important stages in the life of the client that have already occurred. You can put the cards in chronology and even next, on a sheet of paper, write the dates of these events.
2. We ask the client to blindly draw out the cards (3), which will symbolize: "Events for which I am ashamed."
3. 3 cards (more) blind: "The events that hurt me."
4. 3 cards (more) in the blind: "Events when I felt happy."
5. The client draws 3 cards into the blind: "The invaluable experience of my past" or "Important lessons for me."
We discuss in detail with the client each of the points of the exercise. Please write down the findings. As a rule, after a detailed analysis of his past, “Looking at him from the side,” it is easier for the client to part with the “burden” of offenses and frustrations that his many years.
Author of the exercise: Natalia Borisova