The course of the exercise:
1. Blindly select 3 cards from different decks.
2. Lay your shirt up into a column from top to bottom.
3. Turn and give a description of the three criteria:
- first card - I: “What do you think about the current relationship?”;
- second card - The essence of the relationship: "What do you feel when the relationship is?";
- third card - How do you behave when a partner is.
4. Briefly speak aloud in a pair.
5. Choose 3 more cards from deck No. 1 “Resource” and lay them out in the same way, next to the first column.
6. Turn cards one by one and describe them by answering the following questions:- first card - What I want to be in this relationship;- second card - What I want to feel in a relationship;
- third card - How I would like to see a partner in a relationship.
7. Next, select 2 more blind cards from deck No. 1 “Resource” and place them between two columns. This is what you can build your desired relationships through.
8. Make the analysis, and write down for yourself the most important.Authors of the exercise: Alexander Andrushko and Natalia Bazika