The course of the exercise:
1. Ask yourself the question: “What prevents the opening of my cash flow!”.
2. Blindly draw a card — answer your question.
3. Describe how you understand your answer.
4. Ask yourself the question: “What actions do I need to do in order to let the abundance into my life?”
5. Blindly pull one card as an answer, describe it.
6. Blindly draw 3 cards from the deck (or how much hand pulls) as an answer to the question: “What resources do I need for financial abundance in my life?”
7. From the “Adventures of an Unusual Man” deck, blindly draw a card-answer to the question: “What qualities do I need to manifest for financial abundance in my life?”
8. Write down the conclusions in a notebook or diary.
9. Take a photo alignment.
Author of the exercise: Natalia Matrukhanova.