The course of the exercise:
- The COPE cards are shuffled and put on the table face down.
- Each participant concentrates on his problem and draws five cards blindly.
- The presenter says: "Open your cards one by one.
- The first card describes your crisis situation.
- The second card represents the root of the problem from your past.
- The third card describes your expectations in the created situation.
- The fourth map shows what resources you have to solve the situation.
- The fifth card shows the solution as you see it now.
- Now all your roads are opened before you. You have to decide in which direction you will move and what to help you in the future journey.
- Choose one card from the remaining deck blindly and decide where you would like to put it, to find out which direction you should go and what you need to achieve your goal.
- Open the selected card and place it face up on one of the five "divarication" cards selected earlier. Tell us what happened in your story "
Source: Guide to the deck "Cope"