1. Ask the client to tell about his discomfort and what it is related to.
2. Next, we suggest him to draw a card out of the pack and analyze it.
We ask the following questions:
- What do you see on the card?
- Do you think it is related to the stressful state that you are experiencing now?
- How do you feel when you look at this card?
- Which 2 first words did you think of when you saw this card?
3. Then we offer the client to take a sheet of paper, put the card in front of him and simultaneously write the two words with the leading and non-leading hand: for example, the right hand writes "night" and the left "sadness". SIMULTANEOUSLY!
4. Write these words 7 times.
5. Summarize, determine the degree of nervous tension in the client after this exercise and begin a consultation.
Author of the exercise: Goloborodova Victoria