The course of the exercise:
1. We ask the client to present any exciting life situation.
2. As in the Russian fairy tale, when the hero is at a crossroads at the stone of fate, the client is invited to choose from the proposed road maps THREE ways to resolve the situation, choosing a card in the open way (if the client has less than three, then either suggest thinking and adding, or leaving as is).
3. Cards are laid out horizontally, next to each other. Discussion of the choice of their difference in the outcome of the situation.
4. Next, from any situational deck in the blind way, 1-3 cards are selected for each road that answers the question "What awaits me when choosing this route?". Cards are laid out above the door card.
5. Discussion of the results. Also, in order to get a better result, it is possible to initially choose a client from the deck of cards with persons and then move this card to the road and wait.
Author exercises: Irina Ferhmin.